Just comment below after you have taken the AANP Certification exam and let us know how you did. You can comment anonymously if you like, or celebrate your success! And both positive and negative comments are welcome.
Consider answering some or all of these questions:
1. Did you use my plan? If you used a hybrid plan (partly mine with your own changes), how did you change your study tactics? If you use your own plan, would you mind sharing?
2. How did you study, how long (approximate hours per days), for how many days before taking the certification test?
3. How were you scoring on the study questions? Did you feel prepared?
4. What was your AANPCP score (above 500 to pass)?
5. If you were to retake the exam, what changes, if any, would you make?
6. Do you have any other tips to share for other students? (I have a separate page for tips)